Follow me on my Journey to get Fit by clean eating, lots of exercise, and most importantly...my Faith!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Do you have a soul mate workout?

Do you have a soul mate workout?... I do!


Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire are mine! They are both led by Chalene Johnson, who is so awesome! When working out to her DVD's she makes it feel like she's talking directly to you, like you are doing a class with her in real life, right in your own living room. She's energetic and motivating. Doing Turbo Jam or Fire makes me feel strong, like I can take on anything, yet makes me feel a little sexy at the same time.



The differences between the 2? Well, Turbo Fire is the newer version of Turbo Jam. Turbo Jam was my first Beachbody workout program purchase. Its so fun, the music gets you pumped, and you get in a good workout and sweat a ton and it doesn't even feel like you worked out. You feel like you just had an awesome dance party/kickboxing session in your living room. Turbo Fire kicks it up a few notches! The workouts are more intense, but they are still so fun you don't even realize how hard you are working! Both programs have a lot of the same moves, so it makes transitioning from one to the other pretty easy.




The reason they are my soul mate workouts is because they are so fun! I looked forward to seeing Chalene's face on my t.v. everyday. I knew that even on days I don't feel like working out I can pop in one of her DVD's and not even one minute into the workout I'm in my happy place! Seriously, folk!!...They are the best workouts ever!

I started with Turbo Jam several years ago and then bought Turbo Fire a couple of years later. I don't necessarily do these workouts on a regular basis anymore because I have found a few others that I like as well. Variety is a good thing, though! One thing I can say is that I always end up going back to them! I may get on an Insanity (another awesome workout!) kick for a few weeks and then I go back to Turbo Fire or Jam.
Chalene also has other programs. Piyo is her latest one. A mix of Pilates and Yoga, but you still get Chalene's awesomeness on that t.v. screen.



So, do you have a soul mate workout? One that you know you can always go back to and know that you are going to get a great workout and have fun at the same time? If not then I would like to help you find one. You can leave me a comment or click on the "Visit me at...My  facebook page"  below and message me. I'd love to help!







No comments:

Post a Comment