Follow me on my Journey to get Fit by clean eating, lots of exercise, and most importantly...my Faith!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New to this blogging thing.

Yep, I'm a newbie! I've never wrote a blog in my life, can you tell yet?


I'll start off with the story of ME! I'm a wife and a mom to 3 amazing kiddos. I once was overweight and now I'm not. I don't have a deep story about why or how I gained weight, it just happened. Then one day I decided I was tired of being tired and I didn't want to feel fat anymore so I decided to do something about it. I cleaned up my eating (goodbye McDonalds!), started working out (More on the workouts I love later), and over 3 years have managed to lose close to 50 pounds! I have my ups and downs, lost some weight, then put some back on, lose some more, then gain some more, etc. I have finally hit the point of being done with the ups and downs! I will share with you my workouts, what I eat, what I'm feeling, and I hope to encourage and inspire you to hop on the "Healthy bandwagon".


I'm not perfect and I'm not a super-duper-in-shape-body-builder. I'm a mom who just wants to feel comfortable in a bathing suit at the pool (and maybe make my husband do a double take when I'm wearing tight jeans! lol). Stay tuned cause I will have a lot more to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment